In order to promote knowledge and research in Communication and Cross-Cutting Areas, we propose sending an abstract of your publication and later your presentation to the same email address of the chosen Thematic Space Coordinator
Curricular results have a high impact on entities such as ANECA, CNEAI, and other Regional Accreditation Agencies and Research Recognition. This year, after your texts have been evaluated by blind peer review, we will be able to publish them in various digital media:
The XV International Congress Latina de Comunicación Social, as every year, offers 2 possibilities for publication to its participants:
Those who wish to submit to one of these journals should inform their coordinator after registering and submitting their presentation. A maximum of 6 articles will be published in each of the journals between May and August 2024.
YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT TO ONE JOURNAL!
If your proposal is accepted for publication in RLCS, the authors will be exclusively responsible for translation costs.
If your proposal is not selected for publication in the chosen journal, it will be published as a book chapter by the prestigious publisher
MARCIAL PONS (Q1 SPI).
- You have a mandatory style template in Word format. We recommend replacing the sample texts with your own, respecting and using the proposed styles.
- The length of the abstracts, including all sections, should be a minimum of 400 words (maximum 1 page). Parenthetical citations are not allowed in the abstract text.
- The structure of the text should be as follows: Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results, and Conclusions.
- The publication of the collective Proceedings book will take place in 2023.
- The title of the abstract should be: AUTHOR LAST NAME 1, AUTHOR LAST NAME 2 et al. First five words of the title.docx
Example: ABSTRACT. SÁNCHEZ PERIÑÁN, ANILLO RODRÍGUEZ et al. Communicating art on Instagram.docx
- You have a mandatory style template in Word format that you must use to write the text. We recommend replacing the sample texts with your own, respecting and using the proposed styles.
- The length of the presentations, including all sections, should be a maximum of 14 pages and a minimum of 6 pages.
- The structure of the text should be as follows: Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, and References (APA 7th edition).
- The publication of books by MARCIAL PONS is scheduled for December 2024.
- All figures and/or tables should be inserted in the text in their correct place and should also be attached as separate editable files; tables in .xls or .xlsx format and figures in .jpg, .png, or .jpeg format.
- The title of the presentation should be: AUTHOR LAST NAME 1, AUTHOR LAST NAME 2 et al. First five words of the title.docx
Example: PRESENTATION. SÁNCHEZ PERIÑÁN, ANILLO RODRÍGUEZ, and ALBA LUNA. Communicating art on Instagram.docx
- Attached files with figures or tables should be in .png, .jpg, or .jpeg format OR .xls or .xlsx format and should be named as follows:
AUTHOR LAST NAME 1, AUTHOR LAST NAME 2 et al. First five words of the title. FIGURE 1.jpg
Example: PRESENTATION. SÁNCHEZ PERIÑÁN, ANILLO RODRÍGUEZ et al. Communicating art on Instagram. FIGURE 1.jpg
DEFENSE OF PRESENTATIONS
– The intervention will be conducted through the «Zoom» application. The PROGRAM will be published in November.
– Authors who want to present their research must send an email to email@example.com by November 5th, indicating their intention to defend their presentation live.
– Indicate “PARTICIPATION LIVE. Last Name, First Name – Title of the presentation” in the subject line. A link to join the meeting will be sent a few hours before the start of the event. The program with approximate schedules will be sent 5 days before the start of the event.
– Please use the PowerPoint Template (.ppt or .pptx).
– Duration: 10 minutes.
– A camera and microphone are required.
NOTE: Authors who do not properly notify their intention to participate live will not be added to the program.
– Authors who want a video of their research to be broadcast must send an email with the video to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 5th.
– Title: Indicate “VIDEO. AUTHOR LAST NAME 1, AUTHOR LAST NAME 2 et al – First five words of the presentation” in the subject line and as the file name.
– Format: .mp4
– Duration: 10 minutes.
– The video should use the PowerPoint Template (.ppt or .pptx) as support.
– Only videos with suitable audio and image quality for proper viewing will be broadcast live.
NOTE: Videos that do not meet the above requirements will not be broadcasted on the day of the conference but will be uploaded to our YouTube channel.